CHERRY TREE CARE WORKERS
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Cherry tree is an Extra Care scheme, supporting people with dementia to live as independently as possible. The scheme comprises of 10 self-contained flats with on-site support.
The scheme also contains communal areas such as a lounge, kitchen, garden, laundry and activity room where residents can socialise with each other and their visitors and take part in stimulating and leisure activities. The team of staff facilitate seasonal events and celebrations for residents and their loved ones to take part in if they wish.
Support provided can include:
- Supporting individuals and their family members to live well with dementia
- Personal care tasks such as washing, bathing, oral hygiene
- Dressing and undressing
- Getting in and out of bed
- Moving around your home safely
- Support to access local amenities
- Preparation and service of meals
- Support to eat meals that meet your nutritional needs
- Support to manage prescribed medication
- Support to maintain a clean and tidy home
- Support with laundry tasks
- Support to look after pets
- Support to manage your finances such as budgeting, collection of pension, payment of bills
- Support to engage in social activities
- Companionship and interaction to allow unpaid carers time away from their caring role
LOCATION: CHERRY TREE EXTRA CARE
SHIFT PATTERNS: Breakfasts and Lunches / Tea’s and Bed’s / Nights
SALARY: £9.50 per hour - £10.50 per hour
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres