MOBILE NIGHTS CARE SUPPORT WORKERS
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focussed on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of Mobile Night Care Support Worker working with the team to promote our values while contributing to improving lives of our service users.
Mobile Night Care Support Workers provide welfare checks and a high standard of care to service users throughout the night. Duties could include medication, continence support, mobility or pressure relief, and general care to individuals within their own homes. The role requires employees to work in pairs to assist residents throughout the night with their needs, provide company or reassurance or even just a refreshment.
SHIFT PATTERNS: 10pm-8am (block shifts and pay)
SALARY: £8.56 per hour weekdays & £8.86 per hour weekends £18,000 per annum (pro-rata)
30p per mile mileage allowance included
- Provide all staff with a free enhanced DBS
- Free care certificate training and paid Shadowing shifts
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available
- Free PPE and free work mobile phone
- £50 Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced rate on bank holidays
- 20% Discount for our Watersports Centre
- Annual awards for nominated employees.