LOCATION: Scotland Road, Liverpool
SALARY: £9.30 per hour including sleeps
Homeground urgently requires Bank Project Workers to provide support to homeless young people accommodated within the hostel. You will be expected to work with residents to develop the skills needed to promote them into independent living. Experience of working with young people is desirable, preferably within a residential setting. Ideally you should have a background within a care discipline.
As support is provided on a 24-hour rota, you would be expected to work a shift pattern of days, evenings and nights, including weekends as and when work is available.
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £200 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is on-going