COMMUNITY CARE TEAM LEADERS
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focussed on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of Community Care Team Leader working with the team to promote our values while contributing to improving lives of our service users.
Community Care Team Leaders are responsible for mentoring care support workers, dealing with breakdowns in the community, starting new care packages, completing observations and supervisions in the community to ensure a safe, effective and quality caring service is delivered.
LOCATION: Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley and St Helens (Drivers only)
SHIFT PATTERNS: 7am-1pm / 4pm-10pm (block shifts and pay)
SALARY: £9.30 per hour weekdays & £9.75 per hour weekends £19,530 per annum (pro-rata)
45p per mile mileage allowance included
Level 3 Health & Social Care Essential
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
If you wish to speak to someone regarding this vacancy please call 0151 705 2326.