POSITION: Medication Compliance Officer
Hours: Full time
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum
Local Solutions are looking to recruit a Medication Compliance officer to be part of the Homecare Team.
Core responsibilities of the role will be :
- Carry out medication administration record audits to ensure medication records are completed accurately and act on any omissions or errors
- Audit service user assessments to ensure that medication records are accurate, current, detailed and person centred
- Carry out competency observations of care tasks completed in the community, including medication
- Support and mentor staff who need additional support to complete medication administration tasks to ensure that they are working within the organisation’s safe management of medication policy and procedures
- Identify and resolve errors or incidents relating to the safe management of medication
- Identify and report any adverse patterns or trends in relation to the management of medication
- To carry out any other duties appropriate to this post, as necessary or as requested
Experience in this type of role is essential
The successful applicant must be a care driver with access to a private vehicle.
- Provide all staff with a free enhanced DBS.
- Employee discount voucher scheme.
- Discount staff scheme with Mersey garages.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ`s available.
- £50 Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave (pro rata) starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20% discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres.
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure.
Closing date 4th October 2021