POSITION: Project Coordinator
HOURS: 40 Hours Per Week
SALARY: £26,520 Per Annum
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and North Wales. We are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Project Coordinator.
We are looking for someone:
• Who can lead and coordinate aspects of the service relating to support and welfare of clients and the delivery of these and other aspects of the project.
• To conduct continuous assessments and planning in partnership with clients that are regularly and professionally reviewed.
• To develop and maintain effective communication with clients to provide information, advice and guidance to clients to help identify any barriers to progression and to support with finding appropriate solutions.
• Who will identify, record risks, formulate appropriate action plans and cascade any known risks or concerns to relevant colleagues and other external agencies as appropriate.
• To respond appropriately to crisis intervention situations.
• Who has excellent supervisory, communication and organisational skills.
• Who has experience of working in a similar background.
• Provide all staff with a free enhanced DBS.
• Employee discount voucher scheme.
• Discount staff scheme with Merseygarages.
• Access to Medicash.
• Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
• Personal development promoted and funded NVQ`s available.
• £50 Refer A Friend Scheme.
• Flexi time available with some roles.
• 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
• Annual awards for nominated employees.
• Annual leave (pro rata) starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
• 20% discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres.
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted.
Thursday 15th April 2021 at 11:59pm