LOCATION: Plas Bellin
HOURS: 20 Hours Per Week
SALARY: £9,120.80 Per Annum
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Cleaning Operative. This role includes:
- Being responsible for the day to day cleaning within the areas of our Office.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness of the premises is maintained at all times times.
- To be responsible for the correct usage and storage of materials and equipment.
- Using the appropriate cleaning methods to clean floors, ramps, stairs and clean/polish windows, glass partitions, mirrors, furniture and fixtures.
- Monitoring cleaning materials and stock levels; replenishing when necessary
We are looking for:
- Someone who has has good verbal and communication skills.
- Someone who has the ability to use their own initiative and take responsibility as appropriate.
- Someone who has previous work experience of general cleaning procedures and the use of cleaning equipment.
- Someone who is committed to working within a team, providing assistance and support when required.
- Provide all staff with a free enhanced DBS.
- Employee discount voucher scheme.
- Discount staff scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ`s available.
- £50 Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave (pro rata) starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20% discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres.
Post is subject to a Standard Disclosure. CVs are not accepted.
Thursday 15th April 2021 at 11:59pm