LOCATION: Liverpool Watersports Centre - 110 Mariners Wharf, Queens Dock, Liverpool L3 4DG
SALARY: £9.00 - £9.50 Per Hour (Depending On Experience)
START DATE: May 2020
We are looking for Casual Watersports Instructors to help in the running of our Liverpool Watersports Centre working at our dockside located in the city centre over our busy summer months.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A qualified Watersports Instructor – with experience of sailing, kayaking, canoeing, powerboating, stand up paddle boarding.
- Experienced at delivering sessions to school groups
- A good team player
- Willing to work unsociable hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Water competent / strong swimmer
You will be:
- Instructing individuals in various disciplines ranging from – stand up paddle boarding, powerboating, canoeing, kayaking and sailing.
- Delivering courses with vulnerable disadvantaged groups
- Delivering sessions to school groups
- Providing safety cover for open water swimming sessions
- Setting up equipment (lifting, carrying and putting away)
- Helping with all activities
- Cleaning kit and other cleaning duties as required
What benefits do we offer?
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20% discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
If you are offered a job with us, you’ll be subject to our relevant employment checks, including: an identity check, your right to work in the UK, an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and references.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
Monday 9th March 2020