LOCATION: Liverpool Watersports Centre - 110 Mariners Wharf, Queens Dock, Liverpool L3 4DG
HOURS: Casual / Flexible
SALARY: National Minimum Wage
START DATE: April / May 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
Liverpool Watersports Centre is not for profit, part of the charity Local Solutions. Our aim is to make watersports accessible for all, by providing a variety of affordable activities for individuals and groups.
We are looking for Casual Watersports Assistants to help in the running of our Liverpool Watersports Centre working at our dockside located in the city centre over our busy forthcoming months.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Customer focused.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn.
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude.
- Willing to work unsociable hours (evenings and weekends).
- Willing to participate in training.
- Water competent / strong swimmer.
You will be:
- Helping occasionally on reception duties covering colleagues.
- Helping in the cafe area.
- Working on swan pedalos or off-site at other venues (canals).
- Helping with all activities as required.
- Lifting equipment.
- Setting up equipment (lifting, carrying and putting away).
- Cleaning kit and other cleaning duties as required.
What benefits do we offer?
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- 20% discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres.
If you are offered a job with us, you’ll be subject to our relevant employment checks, including: an identity check, references, your right to work in the UK and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
Tuesday 13th April 2021