LOCATION: Liverpool Watersports Centre - 110 Mariners Wharf, Queens Dock, Liverpool L3 4DG
SALARY: National Minimum Wage
START DATE: May 2020
We are looking for Casual Watersports Assistants to help in the running of our Liverpool Watersports Centre working at our dockside located in the city centre over our busy summer months.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Customer focused
- A team player
- Willing to learn
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude
- Willing to work unsociable hours (evenings and weekends)
- Willing to participate in training
- Water competent / strong swimmer
You will be:
- Helping occasionally on reception duties covering colleagues
- Helping in cafe area
- Working on swan pedalos or off-site at other venues (canals)
- Helping with all activities as required
- Lifting equipment
- Setting up equipment (lifting, carrying and putting away)
- Cleaning kit and other cleaning duties as required
What benefits do we offer?
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20% discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
If you are offered a job with us, you’ll be subject to our relevant employment checks, including: an identity check, your right to work in the UK, an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and references.
Closing Date For Applications:
Monday 9th March 2020