LOCATION: Sunraye, Connah's Quay, Flintshire
HOURS: 40 Hours Based On A Shift Rota
SALARY: £21,760 Per Annum
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and North Wales, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of Project Worker for Sunraye.
We are looking for someone:
- To provide a high quality and person centred support service to homeless females, by the delivery of support packages to homeless people in Sunraye.
- Who has direct work experience with homeless young people.
- Who has excellent mediation and behavioural management skills.
- Who has knowledge of housing / supporting people.
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
29th January 2020 11:59pm
You can find the job description and apply via the link below.