LOCATION: Homecare - Scotland Road
HOURS: Full Time / Part Time / Temporary
SALARY: £11.70 - £12.00
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of Care Coordinators (Out Of Hours)
We are looking for someone with the experience and qualities below:
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent qualification in health and social care
- 3 years' experience in a social care setting
- Who can maintain accurate knowledge of relevant legislation where applicable
- An understanding of and experience in working in accordance with CQC regulations
- An ability to empower staff and delegate effectively, where appropriate
- An ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop staff at all levels
- An effective decision maker, with direction appropriate
- A commitment to quality, customer service, best practice and best value in all aspects of the organisations operation
- Someone who is able to work unsociable hours
- A confident communicator
- An ability to work under pressure and to work to strict deadlines
- A high level of self-discipline and organisation skills
- Someone who is committed to the vision and values of the company
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
Tuesday 28th January 2019 at 11:59PM