LOCATION: Local Solutions Head Office
HOURS: Full time
SALARY: £21,680 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
Liverpool Carers centre, Local Solutions are looking to recruit a Carers GP Liaison worker to work alongside GP practices in Liverpool to support them to identify unpaid carers.
The succesful applicant person will empower carers to make choices of how they maintain their health and wellbeing.
The Liaison officer will be responsible for referring carers to the Liverpool carers Centre who would support the carers to focus on what matters to them and take a holistic approach,, connecting carers to community groups and statutory services for practical and emotional support.
We are looking for someone who is keen to support unpaid carers and join a hard working team.
This post is currently fixed term until December but could be extended. This will be discussed at interview.
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
Closing date for successful applicants is 9th September 2021
CVs are not accepted