LOCATION: Homecare - Scotland Road
HOURS: Part Time - 24 Hours
SALARY: £9.70 - £10.00 Per Hour
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
We are looking for someone with the experience and qualities below:
- The relevant experience and/or qualifications in a customer service setting
- At least one years’ experience in a social care setting
- A knowledge and practical experience of using IT
- Excellent communication skills
- A robust and resilient individual with a positive outlook
- An individual who can adapt to changing circumstances
- A commitment to quality, customer service, best practice and best value
- A person who can be flexible in their working patterns
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
This role is shift work.
. CVs are not accepted
Thursday 10th June 2020 at 11:59pm