LOCATION: Local Solutions Kirkby Office - Cherryfield Drive Kirkby L32 8SA
HOURS: 6 Hours Per Week
SALARY: £8.72 Per Hour
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Cleaning Operative. This role includes:
- Being responsible for the day to day cleaning within the areas of our Office.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness of the premises is maintained at all times times.
- To be responsible for the correct usage and storage of materials and equipment.
- Using the appropriate cleaning methods to clean floors, ramps, stairs and clean/polish windows, glass partitions, mirrors, furniture and fixtures.
- Monitoring cleaning materials and stock levels; replenishing when necessary
We are looking for:
- Someone who has has good verbal and communication skills.
- Someone who has the ability to use their own initiative and take responsibility as appropriate.
- Someone who has previous work experience of general cleaning procedures and the use of cleaning equipment.
- Someone who is committed to working within a team, providing assistance and support when required.
- Provide all staff with a free standard / enhanced DBS.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme - 24 Hour Helpline covering: Stress, Anxiety, Debt, Work, Relationships, Legal & Lifestyle Addictions.
- Access to Medicash - One of the UK's oldest and largest healthcare cash plan providers.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- 23 days annual leave allowance plus 10 day bank holiday allowance.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
Post is subject to a Standard Disclosure. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
1st October 2020 at 11:59PM