LOCATION: Local Solutions Homecare - Scotland Road
HOURS: Full Time. 4 Shifts on and 4 Shifts Off - Shifts are 10:00pm until 8:00am
SALARY: £22,859.20 Pro Rata Per Annum (Mileage 45p per mile)
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Mobile Nights Care Coordinator working with the team to promote our values while contributing to improving lives of our service users.
We are looking for someone who is NVQ/QCF Level 3 qualified (or equivalent), have three years experience within the care sector and they must be a car driver.
- Provide all staff with a free enhanced DBS
- Free care certificate training and paid shadowing shifts
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available
- Free PPE and free work mobile phone
- £50 Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced rate on bank holidays
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 23rd September 2019
Application pack available from recruitment hotline: 0151 705 2326
or download from the website https://www.localsolutions.org.uk/work-with-us/27-current-vacancies