LOCATION: Local Solutions Homecare - Scotland Road - Liverpool - L7 8TF
HOURS: Full Time. 4 Shifts on and 4 Shifts Off - Shifts are 10:00pm until 8:00am
SALARY: £23,600.00 Per Annum
Local Solutions are looking for Care Coordinators (Nights) who will be based in our Scotland Road office with other services that operate throughout the night. You will oversee service continuity and quality during night time hours of operation. You will provide customer support to service users and care delivery staff as well as liaising with the appropriate Health and Social Care professionals to ensure that the service is effective and responsive to service user needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Care Coordinator (Nights). This role includes:
- Facilitating the delivery of care to service users in their own homes.
- Proactively monitoring that the service delivery is safe and effective using electronic care monitoring and care management systems.
- Ensuring that you manage your staff hours and rotas effectively; in terms of rest breaks, travel time, working min/max weekly hours and timesheets are correct
- Liaising with the recruitment team on a regular basis to ensure sufficient staffing resources meet service delivery
- Liaising with service users and their chosen contacts in reporting concerns or incidents (e.g. emergency admission to hospital)
- Responding to referral requests in a timely way to support the growth and scope of Homecare delivery in a manner which is managed and sustainable
We are looking for:
- Someone with a Level 3 Qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Someone who has 3 years’ experience in a Social care setting.
- Someone who has the ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop staff at all levels.
- Someone who has an accurate knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. CQC regulations) where applicable.
- Someone who is an effective decision maker.
- Someone who has the ability to work under pressure and to work to strict deadlines.
- Someone who is able to work unsocial hours
- Someone who is a confident communicator with a high level of self-discipline and organisational skills
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted.
Must Be A Car Driver
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
Friday 10th Jan 2020 at 11:59PM