LOCATION: Local Solutions Homecare - Scotland Road
HOURS: Full and Part Time Positions Available
SALARY: £20,020 Per Annum Pro Rata. £9.50 Monday - Thursday £10.00 Friday - Sunday
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Mobile Night Senior Care Support Worker working with the team to promote our values while contributing to improving lives of our service users.
We are looking for someone who is NVQ/QCF Level 3 qualified (or equivalent), being in a previous senior role is desirable but not essential, you must have three years experience within the care sector and you must be a car driver.
- Provide all staff with a free enhanced DBS
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24 Hour Helpline covering: Stress, Anxiety, Debt, Work, Relationships, Legal & Lifestyle Addictions
- Free care certificate training and paid shadowing shifts
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available
- Free PPE and free work mobile phone
- £50 Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced rate on bank holidays
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 23rd September 2019 at 11:59 PM
Application pack available from recruitment hotline: 0151 705 2326
or download from the website www.localsolutions.org.uk/jobs