LOCATION: Local Solutions Homecare - Scotland Road
HOURS: Full and Part Time Positions Available
SALARY: £20,020 Per Annum Pro Rata. £9.50 Monday - Thursday £10.00 Friday - Sunday
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Mobile Night Senior Care Support Worker working with the team to promote our values while contributing to improving lives of our service users.
We are looking for someone who is NVQ/QCF Level 3 qualified (or equivalent), being in a previous senior role is desirable but not essential, you must have three years experience within the care sector and you must be a car driver.
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
Tuesday 24th December 2019 at 11:59PM