LOCATION: Liverpool - Homeground, Scotland Road
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY PACKAGE: £40,000 - £47,000 (Depending On Experience)
- Undertake a pivotal role to provide practical support in the development of Local Solutions fostering service
- Oversee the operational management of the Fostering service
- Provide a Supervising Social Worker role throughout the development phase
- Act as the registered person for the service
- Responsible for the assessment, training, support, supervision and development of foster carers in accordance with statutory requirements
- Develop and maintain an appropriate safeguarding culture and environment
- Ensure up to date knowledge of Fostering Regulations and national minimum
- Develop excellent relationships with multi-agencies and Local Authorities
- Keep accurate records relating to casework and operations
- Monitor compliance and quality
- Complete statutory assessments and panel presentations
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a fostering agency or a similar setting.
Proven track record of managing fostering services.
Previous line management experience, ideally within a fostering setting.
Excellent verbal, communication and written skills.
Must be computer literate.
Professional Social Work Qualification such as BA/MA/DipSW.
Management Qualification (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management) or be willing to work towards.
Post is subject to an enhanced disclosure (paid for by Local Solutions)
0151 705 2326