Complex Needs Independent Domestic Violence/Abuse Advocate
LOCATION: Head Office Mount Vernon Green L7 8TF
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: £26,470 per annum
Local Solutions are looking for an individual with Domestic Abuse experience who has also worked with service users experiencing poor mental health substance misuse and/or any other complex concerns which exacerbates their situation. The successful applicant will have in-depth knowledge of Domestic Abuse and understand its impact on Service users. They will also need excellent communication and casework management skills.
This role involves crisis intervention work, risk assessments, safety planning and individual support planning. You will be expected to represent the service at the Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) on a rota basis . The successful applicant will work as part of a team of experienced IDVA's in a busy office, where mutual support and shared practice is the norm. As clients for this position will have more in-depth needs it is intended the position will carry a reduced case load.
- Provide all staff with an Enhanced DBS
- Access to a full Employee assistance programme
- Access to Medicash
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ's available
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Flexi time available with some roles
- Employee discount scheme
- Corporate membership to Lifestyles gym
- 20% discounts for our Watersports centre
- Annual awards for nominated employees
- Annual Leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays
An enhanced DBS and references are required for this role.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is: 11th September 2020