Bank Care Support Workers (Homecare)
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focussed on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
We are looking for people who are hard-working and passionate about people but who cannot commit to regular hours of work. This would be the ideal role for people who are studying but who would like to work outside of college hours and terms times, or for people who want to supplement an existing income from time to time.
You will take on the role of Bank Care Support Worker working with the team to promote our values while contributing to improving lives of our service users.
Bank Care Support Workers provide practical support and personal care to individuals within their own homes. The role includes encouraging social inclusion within the community and assisting service users to promote independence and maintain their dignity at all times.
LOCATION: Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Knowsley
SHIFT PATTERNS: Breakfasts and Lunches / Tea’s and Bed’s
SALARY: £9.00 per hour weekdays & £9.35 per hour weekends £18,900 per annum (pro-rata)
15p per mile mileage allowance included
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
Post (s) are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure