Position: Quality Officer (Fix Term 10 Months)
Location: Homecare Liverpool Office - Scotland Road
Salary: £20,800.00 Per Annum
Hours: Part Time
As a Quality Officer you will ensure that the service is compliant with legal and contractual requirements by consulting with service users and their carers and other health and social care professionals to ensure that their needs and preferences are identified and met with a review to improving the service provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and North Wales, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Quality Officer.
We are looking for someone:
- With an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent or working towards).
- Who has experience in developing Person Centred Care Plans.
- With previous experience in Health and Social Care.
- Who has a caring and professional attitude.
- With the ability to work in a busy environment.
- Who is a team player.
- Who is organised
- Who is able to work well under pressure.
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
The use of a car is essential for this role
This is a fix term role for 10 months
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
13th February 2020 at 11:59PM
You can find the job description and apply via the link below.