REABLEMENT CARE SUPPORT WORKERS
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focussed on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of Reablement Care Support Worker working with the team to promote our values while contributing to improving lives of our service users.
Reablement Care Support Workers provide rehabilitation support to individuals who have recently been discharged from a hospital admission. To monitor the care package closely and feedback on the service users needs in order to provide a holistic care package for the individual.
LOCATION: Liverpool (Drivers only)
SHIFT PATTERNS: 7am-2pm / 4:30-11pm or 7am-1pm / 4pm-10pm (block shifts and pay)
SALARY: £9.05 per hour weekdays & £9.50 per hour weekends £19,000 per annum (pro-rata)
30p per mile mileage allowance included
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Employee Discount Voucher Scheme.
- Discount Staff Scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20 discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres
If you wish to speak to someone regarding this vacancy please call 0151 705 2326.