LOCATION: Floating Support Service - Mold, Flintshire.
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: £22,2oo Per Annum
The post holder will be required to give support, advice and guidance to the young people referred to the service via the Local Authority Pathway. This will involve the promotion of life skills and enabling young people to sustain their individual tenancies or find affordable accommodation if they are homeless.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and North Wales, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Support Worker for our Floating Support Service. This role includes:
- Liaising with statutory and non-statutory agencies.
- Assisting young people to access services and engage with these services to improve life skills.
We are looking for:
- Someone who has assessment, mediation and crisis intervention skills.
- Someone who has a minimum of a NVQ L3 or equivalent in a care discipline.
- Someone who can work collaboratively with other agencies.
- Someone who has direct experience of working with young people.
- Someone who has a current driving license and the permanent use of a private vehicle.
- Someone who can be flexible in terms of their working hours, as working outside of business hours can be required.
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
For this role will need to be a driver with a permanent use of a vehicle.
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications.
20th August 2021 11:59pm