LOCATION: Local Solutions Head Office - L7 8TF
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: £20,500 Per Annum
You will take on the role of a Recruitment Administrator. This role includes:
- Being the main point of contact for Homecare Recruitment and engaging in all recruitment administration duties as necessary.
- Being effective and responsive in resolutions as necessary and undertaking Homecare recruitment activities as required.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has relevant experience and/or qualifications in Recruitment Administration
- Has at least one years experience in Recruitment
- Has good knowledge and practical experience of using IT
- Has good communication skills
- Is resilient and robust with a positive outlook
- Can adapt to changing circumstances.
- Is committed to quality, customer service, best practice and best value in all aspects of the organisation’s operation.
- Flexi time
- Access to an Employee Assistant Programme
- Free Enhanced / Standard DBS Provided
- Discount staff scheme with Mersey Garages
- Employment Discount Scheme
- Access To Medicash
- Opportunity to utlilise E Learning and gain further knowledge and skills
- £50 Refer A Friend Scheme
- 20% Discount at Local Solutions Watersports Centre
- Annual awards for nominated employees
- Corporate membership at Lifestyle Leisure Centres
- Annual leave starts at 23 days rising to 30 days plus 10 Bank Holidays
- Driver Essential
- Starting at 23 days rising to 30 days annual leave allowance plus 10-day bank holidays
A driver with private access to a car is required. This post is subject to a Standard Disclosure. CVs are not accepted
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
Tuesday 25th February 2020 at 9:00am
You can find the job description and apply via the link below