LOCATION: Liverpool Homecare, Scotland Road
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: £28,200 per annum
We are looking for someone:
- To provide Leadership to the Homecare team while managing the day to day running of the service
- To support and work with the Registered manager to ensure a high-quality service is delivered
- With a caring and professional attitude
- This post requires a team player who is flexible, organised and able to work well under pressure.
- To work with colleagues to ensure that all quality and activity targets for the branch are met.
We are committed to delivering equality of opportunity for all of our service users and staff. Our aim is to create a workplace which is free from discrimination and diversity is celebrated. We aim to create an environment where staff and service users are equally valued and supported.
Local Solutions is committed to safeguarding all children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Access to a full Employee assistance programme
- Access to Medicash
- Opportunities to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ's available
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Flexitime available with some roles
- 20% discount available at Local Solutions Water sports centre
- Annual awards for nominated employees
- Annual leave starts at 23 days rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays
A driving license and use of a vehicle is essential. You may be required to do some weekend / evening work.
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
24th February 2020