LOCATION: Homeground Hostel, Scotland Road
HOURS: Full Time (Night Shifts 8:00pm - 8:00am)
SALARY: £21,000 Per Annum
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and North Wales, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Night Support Worker.
We are looking for someone:
- To provide practical support with routines and life skills.
- To support residents to develop skills to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
- To carry out support tasks as described in their support plans.
- To develop and maintain effective communication with residents to provide information, advice and guidance.
- Who can identify and record risks and can cascade any known risks or concerns to relevant persons or agencies.
- To respond appropriately in a crisis situation.
- To communicate safeguarding issues to relevant bodies and statutory bodies where appropriate.
- Who has knowledge of housing / supporting people
- Who has experience with direct work with homeless young people
- Who has NVQ 3 Health and Social Care / NVQ qualification in housing.
- Provide all staff with a free enhanced DBS.
- Employee discount voucher scheme.
- Discount staff scheme with Merseygarages.
- Access to Medicash.
- Opportunity to utilise E-Learning and gain further knowledge and skills.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ`s available.
- £50 Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Flexi time available with some roles.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days allowance rising to 30 days plus 10 bank holidays.
- 20% discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure Centres.
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure
Tuesday 12th January 2021 at 11:59pm