LOCATION: Kirkby & Sefton
SALARY: £8.21 per hour weekdays & £8.56 per hour weekends/ 15p mile/mileage - £17,222 per annum (pro-rata)
Care Support Workers provide practical support and personal care to individuals within their own homes as part of Homecare Kirkby & Sefton. In addition, the role involves encouraging social inclusion within the community or assisting with the service user’s independence to ensure that their dignity is maintained whilst receiving assistance. Care Support Workers assist a diverse range of service user groups within the local community who are benefitting from the tailor made care packages on offer.
We are currently delivering care in:
Knowsley: Northwood, Southdene, Tower Hill and Westvale areas of Kirkby
Sefton: Maghull, Lydiate, Melling, Aintree, Netherton and Orrell.
What We Offer:
- Transparent rates of pay
- We pay travel time, mileage and provide smart phones
- Guaranteed hour contracts (subject to phased roll out)
- Job security as our care contracts are Council approved
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supportive management team
- Work for a charity that values you and listens to its staff
No care work experience is necessary as we are looking for people with the right values and attitudes. We are looking for people who are:
You can request an application pack to be sent via post by calling 0151 705 2445 or apply below.