LOCATION: Plas Bellin Hall, Oakenholt lane, Northop, Wales
HOURS: Full Time Post
SALARY: £23,300 Per Annum
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focused on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of a Supported Lodgings & Nightstop Coordinator. This role includes:
- Completing appropriate risk assessments & checks
- support planning
- Key working
- Encouraging access other services
- Mediation where appropriate
We are looking for:
- Someone who has assessment, mediation and crisis intervention skills.
- Someone who has a minimum of a NVQ L3 or equivalent in social care and direct experience of working with families.
- Someone who can work collaboratively with other agencies.
- Someone who has a current driving license and the permanent use of a private vehicle.
- Someone who can be flexible in terms of their working hours as working outside of business hours will be required
- Provide all staff with a free standard / enhanced DBS.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme - 24 Hour Helpline covering: Stress, Anxiety, Debt, Work, Relationships, Legal & Lifestyle Addictions.
- Access to Medicash - One of the UK's oldest and largest healthcare cash plan providers.
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ’s available.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- 23 days annual leave allowance plus 10 day bank holiday allowance.
- 20% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- Employee discounts scheme
- Corporate membership to Lifestyles gym
Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
14th February 2020 at 11:59PM