This service assists and supports young people, aged between 16-25 who are at risk of homelessness or who are homeless and who need support to manage their tenancy so that they can remain independent in their home.
Support provided is flexible, according to the each person’s situation.
Support Provided can Include:
- Liaising with landlords
- Liaising with Flintshire Council services including the housing gateway team, leaving care team etc.
- Linking the young person in with other support services such as Citizens Advice Services, health and mental health services and substance misuse services, as appropriate
- Support to access and maintain the benefits the young person is entitled to
- Help with dealing with utility providers
- Offering advice and support on managing and maintaining a tenancy
- Support to access and sustain training and employment
Contact the Flintshire Gateway Team (01352 703515) to ask for a referral, if you would benefit from our support.
Flintshire Floating Support
2nd Floor Offices
9 Chester Street
Phone: 01352 700838
Fax: 01352 700838
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can