Our Nightstop service provides emergency accommodation for 16-21 year olds who become homeless and need somewhere to stay immediately. Local Solutions’ Nightstop services are accredited with the National Nightstop organisation, DePaulUK. Young people can stay in a Nightstop placement for between 1 and 28 days, until stable accommodation can be identified.
- Furnished room and meals
- Support to identify suitable move-on accommodation, if returning home is not possible or appropriate
- Help with accessing and engaging with education and employment
- Support to access benefits the young person is entitled to
- Help with accessing specialist support, according to the young person’s needs
- Assistance may be given with a travel pass, toiletries pack and clothing, if appropriate.
Where is this service based?
Our Nightstop service operates in Flintshire, Denbighshire and Conwy - click here to find out more.
Young people are accommodated with Registered Householders living across Flintshire, Denbighshire and Conwy. Find out about becoming a Householder here.
Our Nightstops are part of DePaul UK's network.
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can
- Next >>