Plas Bellin Hall offers temporary supported accommodation for up to 23 families. Plas Bellin is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The support team, which consists of coordinators and support workers are responsible for providing coordinated support-including multi-agency working, to assist each service user in achieving outcomes identified from their individual support plans.
The aim of the project is to provide a high level of support, which will equip families with the necessary skills to maintain their own tenancy in the community independently.
Plas Bellin improves lives by:
- Offering each family an assessment and a support plan, based on their individual needs
- Helping with accessing and engaging with education and employment, as appropriate
- Referral to specialist services including mental health, substance misuse services
- Supporting people to gain skills and confidence to sustain a tenancy via the Resettlement Passport program and access stable move-on accommodation
- Supporting families to engage in meaningful activities.
- Providing a safe and positive environment which is conducive for outcomes to be achieved.
How to access the service?
All referrals are received by the Supporting People Gateway via Flintshire Council’s Homeless team
Homeless or at risk of homelessness?
If you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of homelessness, support is available. Click here to see the next steps to take in your area.
Plas Bellin Hall
Tel: 01244 813562
Fax: 01244 819914
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can