The Early Help Domestic Abuse service (also known as the DAW service – Domestic Abuse Worker service) supports victims and families, affected by domestic abuse. The service supports people from across Liverpool who have been assessed as being at low to medium risk of domestic abuse. It operates out of the Belle Vale and Clubmoor Early Help Hubs.
Support provided can include:
* One-to-One support from a Domestic Abuse Worker
* Safety planning
* Group based support using our ‘Rebuilding You’ program
* Information on healthy relationships and a support programme for the partner
* Support with finances and benefits
* Engagement with substance misuse specialist
* Engagement with healthcare providers
* Referral to Educational support for your children
* Referral to Mental health support
* Referral to Group based support for children and young people
* Referral to Specialist identified support for children and young people
* Accommodation based support
The team will work with victims and families to identify what they would like to achieve, the support needed and will discuss the next steps once the program of support is completed. The support provided by the service is expected to be between 3-6 months.
Accessing the Service:
This service is available by referral from a social worker in the Early Help Hub.
* North/ Central Liverpool Hub (Clubmoor) - 0151 233 0043