Our Nightstop service provides emergency accommodation for 16-21 year olds who become homeless and need somewhere to stay immediately. Local Solutions’ Nightstop services are accredited with the National Nightstop organisation, DePaulUK. Young people can stay in a Nightstop placement for between 1 and 28 days, until stable accommodation can be identified.
- Furnished room and meals
- Support to identify suitable move-on accommodation, if returning home is not possible or appropriate
- Help with accessing and engaging with education and employment
- Support to access benefits the young person is entitled to
- Help with accessing specialist support, according to the young person’s needs
- Assistance may be given with a travel pass, toiletries pack and clothing, if appropriate.
Where is this service based?
Our Nightstop service operates in Flintshire, Denbighshire and Conwy, contact details here
Young people are accommodated with Registered Householders living across Flintshire, Denbighshire and Conwy. Find out about becoming a Householder here.
Our Nightstops are part of DePaul UK's network.
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can