Make a donation
Sunraye offers accommodation for up to 9 single women, aged between 16-65. Each resident will receive support according to their individual needs, with the aim of enabling them to engage with education and employment, where appropriate, and move on to stable accommodation.
The hostel has excellent links with local education facilities, amenities and agencies such as Job Centre Plus and local mental health and drug and alcohol support services.
- A furnished single room, with shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge facilities
- One to one support to develop independent living skills such as budgeting, cooking etc.
- Help with accessing and engaging with training, volunteering, education and employment
- Support workers are on site 24 hours a day.
- Support to access benefits each person is entitled to
- Referral to specialist services including mental health and substance misuse services
- Support to gain skills and confidence to sustain a tenancy via the Resettlement Passport program and access stable move-on accommodation
- Engagement through creative activities such as the craft shed, where the residents can upcycle furniture and engage with craft activities.
- Support for pregnant women until their baby is born if needed
How to access the service?
To access this service, you will need to get the Flintshire Gateway – Flintshire’s Homeless team – to refer you. Please do ring Sunraye if you would like more information about the project.
Homeless or at risk of homelessness?
If you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of homelessness, support is available. Click here to see the next steps to take in your area.
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can