MP David Hanson MP for Delyn visited Plas Bellin Hall, our supported living project that provides accommodation for homeless families.
Plas Bellin Hall, based in Flintshire, offers temporary supported accommodation for up to 23 families. The accommodation comprises of sole occupancy cattages, flats and a main house with single and double rooms and shared facilities.
Plas Bellin improves lives by:
- Offering each family an assessment and a support plan, based on their individual needs
- Helping with accessing and engaging with education and employment, as appropriate
- Referral to specialist services including mental health, substance misuse services
- Supporting people to gain skills and confidence to sustain a tenancy via the
- Resettlement Passport program and access stable move-on accommodation
- Supporting families to engage in meaningful activities.
- Providing a safe and positive environment which is conducive for outcomes to be achieved.