Local Solutions is working in partnership with The British Gas Energy Trust to offer a free advice service which aims to support those struggling with their fuel costs. Our Fuel Debt Advisors are on hand to provide help, support and guidance either over the telephone or by appointment.
The team can help in many ways including:
- How to manage your fuel debt
- Accessing grants to clear arrears
- Understanding your energy bills
- How to reduce your energy bills
- Switching energy suppliers
In the past 6 months, up to September 2017, Local Solutions’ Fuel Debt Advice Service have:
- Given advice to 267 people on fuel debt, switching suppliers and energy efficiency.
- Successfully helped our service users receive grants totalling £66,709.
- Received £5747 in grants for one service user to assist with utility arrears.
"I can’t thank you enough. One less stress and worry to think about. I am so grateful."
"Thank you for your advice and I am more than pleased with the help I’ve received."
"I am now able to obtain better deals on my bills and have started to budget for my bills. I was worried so much before your help."
"This is my first home that I am responsible for – I want to keep my home and your help has allowed me to start afresh regarding my financial situation."
If you are struggling with your gas and electricity bills and would like to speak to a member of the team call us FREE on 0800 988 2655 or contact us, by completing the form below.
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can