Our domiciliary care service offers people support at home in Liverpool, St Helens, Sefton and Knowsley to achieve their short and long terms goals. These can include effectively managing short and long-term health conditions, maintaining physical and emotional wellbeing, effectively managing finances, living a fulfilled life and engaging meaningfully with the community. Our carers support people to maintain and develop skills and live independently without fear of discrimination. In all our interactions with the people we care for, we seek to promote their value and dignity.
The support we provide will be tailored to each individual’s needs and can include:
- Personal care tasks such as washing, bathing and oral hygiene
- Dressing and undressing and getting in and out of bed
- Assistance with continence care, support with changing colostomy and catheter bags
- Assistance with pressure care
- Support to move around the home safely, monitoring general safety and welfare
- Support to access local amenities, attend medical appointment.
- Preparation and service of meals and support to eat meals that meet nutritional needs
- Support to manage prescribed medication
- Support to maintain a clean and tidy home, assistance with laundry tasks
- Support to look after pets
- Support to manage finances such as budgeting, collection of pension, payment of bills
- Support to engage in social activities
- Companionship and interaction to allow unpaid carers time away from their caring role
Find Out More