The team can help in many ways including:
- How to manage your fuel debt
- Accessing grants to clear arrears
- Help obtaining energy efficient white goods and boilers
- Understanding your energy bills
- How to reduce your energy bills
- Finding the most suitable supplier and tariffs
In the past 6 months Local Solutions’ Fuel Debt Advice Service have:*
- Successfully helped our service users receive grants totalling £81,628.25.
- Cleared £31,408.23 of energy bills through grant applications and by challenging incorrect bills.
- Received £4,764.49 in grants for one service user to assist with gas and electricity arrears, a new boiler, gas hob and a fridge freezer .
- Secured over 100 grants for boilers, funeral arrears, bankruptcy fees and white goods.
- Given advice to 254 people on fuel debt, switching suppliers and energy efficiency. *
*Data as of April 2016
‘I can’t thank you enough. One less stress and worry to think about. I am so grateful.’
‘Thank you for your advice and I am more than pleased with the help I’ve received.’
‘I am very grateful for your support and it’s a great deal off my mind.’
‘I am now able to obtain better deals on my bills and have started to budget for my bills. I was worried so much before your help.’
‘This is my first home that I am responsible for – I want to keep my home and your help has allowed me to start afresh regarding my financial situation.’
If you are struggling with your gas and electricity bills and would like to speak to a member of the team call us FREE on 0800 988 2655.
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can