AIMS (Accommodation Intensive Mentoring Support) offers support to young people, aged between 18-24 who may have been excluded from other homeless services. The service works intensively with young people so that they can access stable accommodation and move into training and employment.The AIMS service is funded by the Fair Chance Fund and has worked with 139 young people and seen significant outcomes, in particular around young people getting into employment and sustaining stable accommodation – both recognised as key factors to sustaining positive change.
Practical and Emotional Support Provided:
- Tailored support from a team of Intense Mentors, Employability Workers, Resettlement Workers
- Help to secure and maintain suitable accommodation
- Qualifications that can be completed within the Project Hub, support to access and engage with further training and employment
- Support around substance misuse, mental health and counselling
- Support to develop independent living skills such as budgeting, cooking etc.
- Support to access and maintain the benefits the young person is entitled to
- Support to gain skills and confidence to sustain a tenancy via the Resettlement Passport
- One to one and group enrichment activities that build confidence and self-esteem and establish a strong support network
How to access the service?
Referrals to the service are currently closed, until continuation funding is secured.
Homeless or at risk of homelessness?
If you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of homelessness, support is available. Click here to see the next steps to take in your area.
286/316 Scotland Road
Tel: 0151 4822491
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can
- Next >>