Make a donation
This service provides family style accommodation to homeless young people and operates in 7 boroughs across Merseyside and North Wales. Young people are accommodated with registered ‘Householders’ in their homes, they will have their own room and share the kitchen and bathroom facilities. This is an alternative to living in a hostel. Each young person will receive support from their Householder and a support worker.
Practical & Emotional support provided includes:
- A furnished room within a household
- Help with accessing and engaging with education and employment
- Support to access benefits the young person is entitled to
- Support to develop independent living skills such as budgeting, cooking etc.
- Help with accessing specialist support
- Support to gain skills and confidence to sustain a tenancy via the Resettlement Passport program and access stable move-on accommodation
Who are the Supported Lodging Householders?
Householders are members of the community who have a spare room and want to support a young person. All Householders are assessed for suitability, undergo background and DBS checks and receive regular training and supervision & support from the staff in their area. Find out more.
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can
Homeless or at risk of homelessness?
If you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of homelessness, support is available. Click here to see the next steps to take in your area.
- Nesaf > >