Supporting you by building a working alliance with an experienced Mentor who will support you to overcome barriers, improve wellbeing and develop capacity towards successful independence.
Developing you through access to high quality training, education and routes into employment via a specialist college that understand your needs.
What aims can offer you….
- A unique, intense approach to meeting needs
- A service that knows you as a whole person
- Continuity of support with known and trusted mentors
- Collaborative approach to achieve real progress
- Finding and sustaining accommodation
- Engagement in leisure activities
- Specialised skills programme including:
- £5 daily attendance allowance
- Travel expenses
How aims can help...
aims mentors at Local Solutions will ‘get alongside’ you and become a consistent presence and enabler throughout your engagement in the programme.
Support is tailored to the individual - this can be a response to a crisis, provision of advice, guidance and resources, advocating on your behalf, or helping promote independence.
286/316 Scotland Road
Tel: 0151 4822491
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can
- < < Blaenorol